Call today to arrange a free assessment with a member of our team call 248-602-0939 or email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Compassionate Family Oriented Home Care Services
Our trusted reputation has been built based upon the quality of our care givers that we hire. Review Our Caregiver Selection Process and you will notice we recruit and select caregivers based on their skills, dedication and ability to be compassionate in their work. We take great care to assure a perfect match between our care givers and those that they serve.
What Our Care Consists Of:
Our Care Givers can assist with a broad range of needs associated with Activities of Daily Living.
Personal Care Services
Personal Care Services We keep your loved one safe at home where they are safe and secure by providing:
Assistance with daily hygiene needs
Assistance with dressing
Assistance with walking
Assistance with Eating
Assistance with Toileting
Assistance with Exercise
Assistance with grooming
Assisting with mouth care
Assisting with nail care
Assistance with hair care
Routine skin care
Hospital & Nursing Home Prevention Program
- We strive to keep our clients safe and happy as long as possible by providing excellent care giving services inside their home. All of our Caregivers are specially trained on how to identify and report any early warning signs that our client may be heading to the hospital again or rehabilitation center again if intervention is not made soon.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Assistant Program
- We continually provide our staff with training on understanding Alzheimer’s and dementia signs and symptoms. We train them on how to successfully communicate with them. We train our care givers on how to handle behaviors related to Alzheimer and dementia. We base our services around your specialized needs. Our services include an individualized care plan, prepared by a Registered Nurse, which focuses on the specific non-medical home care needs of each person.
Veterans you are our American Heroes. You deserve only the best care that America can provide. Safe and Secure Home Health Care will provide personal care for you and your wife in your home, hospital, nursing home, and Assisted living facility. We will provide from 3 hours to 24 hour care in your home or community for you. We hire only caring, dependable, educated caregivers to assist you when you need it most. Call us for a free safety inspection today.
Safe and Secure Home Health Care is an advocate for seniors that served in the military. The VA has a program that can reimburse veterans for home care based on certain qualification criteria, including:
- Veterans must have served 1 day during an active war and had no less than a 90 day service.
- Surviving spouses must still have been married to the veteran when they passed.
- You must have a doctor’s order stating that you need the aid and attendance of another person daily.
- You must have less than $80,000 in checking and savings and even less if you are applying as a single (not including your home or vehicles). If you have IRAs and CDs they are included as income.
- You must have received an honorable discharge.
- You may not qualify if you are on state assistance (Medicaid or another subsidized program due to your low income). You may qualify for other income based programs.
If you or your loved one qualifies, we can assist you in applying for home care benefits from the Veterans Administration.
We assist clients in their homes or living environment when it comes to household chores and general housework.
Performing light housekeeping
Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
Organizing and reading mail
Laundry and ironing
Grass & Snow
Making the bed
Defrosting refrigerator & cleaning