Private Duty Nursing
Services offers in-home private duty nursing services to assist seniors, and, adults with complex medical needs.
Safe and Secure Home Health Care provides the necessary assistance and hands-on care needed to maintain a safe, independent, and enjoyable lifestyle. We provide a full spectrum of care, meaning that as a patient’s medical needs change, services can change with them, making Safe and Secure an one stop shop in providing quality care for all of your loved ones in the state of Michigan who need it most.
Safe and Secure Home Health Care private duty services include, but are not limited to*:
• Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
• Assisting with mobility
• Providing transfer assistance
• Preparing meals and feeding
• Escorting to appointments
• Controlling infections
• Preventing falls
• Assisting with ambulation
• Monitoring vital signs
• Measuring height and weight
• Preventing pressure ulcers
• Performing dressing changes
• Skilled nursing services
• Medication management
• Ventilator management
• Brain and spinal cord injuries
• Orthopedic disorders
• Diabetes management
• Tracheotomy care
• Palliative care
• Wound care
• Short Bowel Syndrome
• Genetic disorders
Safe and secure Home Health Care provides one on one assistance to individuals who are facing a life limiting illness. We assist with activities, personal care, safety, chronic illness assistance and community resources to reduce stress and allow time for family bonding. Grief can be a hard thing to handle but with our caring ears and assistance you will get through it. We will provide support physically and emotionally for you and your family.
You and your family will always be treated with care, love and respect, kindness and compassion. We will be there for you as long as you need us to. As your illness progress and symptoms get harder to handle, we will re- evaluate your condition to make sure that you are receiving the correct services. We will keep your Hospice and Doctor informed about your symptoms. We will provide services in local nursing homes, hospice facilities, family homes, assisted living and the in your home.
Illnesses that we will assist and coordinate with community agencies to help with your symptoms are:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Diabetes mellitus
- Neurologic disease (CVA, ALS, MS)
- Renal failure
- Liver disease
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Recurrent Illness
Personal Care Services
Personal Care Services We keep your loved one safe at home where they are safe and secure by providing:
Assistance with daily hygiene needs
Assistance with dressing
Assistance with walking
Assistance with Eating
Assistance with Toileting
Assistance with Exercise
Assistance with grooming
Assisting with mouth care
Assisting with nail care
Assistance with hair care
Routine skin care
Veterans you are our American Heroes. You deserve only the best care that America can provide. Safe and Secure Home Health Care will provide personal care for you and your wife in your home, hospital, nursing home, and Assisted living facility. We will provide from 3 hours to 24 hour care in your home or community for you. We hire only caring, dependable, educated caregivers to assist you when you need it most. Call us for a free safety inspection today.
Safe and Secure Home Health Care is an advocate for seniors that served in the military. The VA has a program that can reimburse veterans for home care based on certain qualification criteria, including:
- Veterans must have served 1 day during an active war and had no less than a 90 day service.
- Surviving spouses must still have been married to the veteran when they passed.
- You must have a doctor’s order stating that you need the aid and attendance of another person daily.
- You must have less than $80,000 in checking and savings and even less if you are applying as a single (not including your home or vehicles). If you have IRAs and CDs they are included as income.
- You must have received an honorable discharge.
- You may not qualify if you are on state assistance (Medicaid or another subsidized program due to your low income). You may qualify for other income based programs.
If you or your loved one qualifies, we can assist you in applying for home care benefits from the Veterans Administration.
We assist clients in their homes or living environment when it comes to household chores and general housework.
Performing light housekeeping
Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
Organizing and reading mail
Laundry and ironing
Grass & Snow
Making the bed
Defrosting refrigerator & cleaning