What do you do if I can’t find anyone to help me locally? We will send one of our caring, educated, insured staff to care for you.

What are your minimum hours of service per shift? We will provide 3 hours or more in one shift.

Can I hire one of my family members or friends to provide my non-medical home care? Yes, through our family care giver program you can hire your family or friend.

What areas do you service? We service Wayne County, Macomb County and Oakland County

What services do you provide? Help with paying for Home Care: Help with basic living help such as bathing, cooking, cleaning, yard work, pet care, transportation?  Also is your income under 2,000 a month?  Safe and Secure Home Health Care can help you to not only receive the assistance that you need but to get government payment for it.

Do you qualify? Are you disabled or 60 or over? Do you make or receive fewer than 2,000 a month income? Do your assets equal fewer than 2,000 also? Do you know who you want to be your caregiver?  If you don’t have a caregiver already in mind Safe and Secure Home Health Care would love to assist you in providing your care.

How long does it take to receive the government payment? It usually takes between 30 to 60 days for you to be approved or disapproved for the government payment.

Forms Of Payment Accepted:

 Do you make to much income for Medicaid or Medicare? Private Pay

Have you been in a car accident? - Accidental insurance payments

Do you have long-term care insurance? Insurance policy payments

Do you have over 2,000 in cash or assets each month?  Cash or credit cards

Are you a veteran or was your spouse? Veteran’s payments

Do you receive below $2,000 each month in cash or assets?   Medicaid Waiver payment

Have you been injured at work? Workmen Compensation Payments